Tuesday, June 12, 2007

SNAKEY ENCOUNTER OF THE WEIRD KIND




Dreams, dreams...ever had them and then you wake up wishing up your puny little mind what its all about?

snakes galore



Well, I have been having the same dream about snakes for some weeks now. Nope, it was not on a succession of days but rather in intervals. Yeah, you must be wondering why don't we choose our dreams ya? Or tailor them? Instead of having snakes in it as the main actor? I mean, I wish I had the most sensual of all dreams but no, I had to have snakes!


Ok, what does this mean? I really do not know; all I can remember from it is that I had snakes of all types chasing after me, and me running away from them. Then one of the nights, I dreamed, those damn snakes cornered me and then, out of my wits, I didn't know what to do. Finally, as they say, when you are forced into a corner, and its either live or die, you will fight to the end, right?


Yup, I took the choice of fighting it till the end. All I remembered in that dream is that I finally slit that ass hole and it was over, and I distinctively remembered it was a python. When I finally slit that critter, I wok ed up. Strange right? But, nope, I did not have that after effect of having sweat, maybe because the air-cond. was on?


Puzzled, I brought up this subject to Slutty Whore. SW told me that usually when a person dreams of snakes, you are suppose to be lucky or luck is after you. But, in my last dream, I killed that serpent, so does it mean, I have killed off my luck???

Awww...I've killed the hen that lays the golden egg




Any other interpretation besides that?

No comments: