Sunday, December 10, 2006

SOME HAVE ALL THE LUCK!


"I never understand this, I never get clicked on the chat channel" complained Jungle Biscuit to me one day.

I looked at him and then tried to understand his predicament.

"Why do you say that you do not get clicked? " I asked back.
"Well, I can be in that stupid channel and for hours, I will lay id lying there but no one wants to click on me to chat" he added.
"Then, why don't you initiate and click on someone to chat with?" my eyes rolling.
"Did that, but they did not reply" he retorted.

Then, stepping aside, I tried to analyse this problem. He is after all not bad looking, at a desirable age, and best of all, possess a wicked humor; unless the online chatters are the docile type, who have a one track mind....



Trying to understand the problem at hand

After much pausing, I remembered this good friend of mine far away, based in the land flowing with cute and hunky guys. When he was based there for work, I thought lucky bastard, he will enjoy himself with the nightlife there and plus the eye candies even on every street corner. I thought, lucky you, make sure you concentrate on your work though. (Lets call him Dorothy Juice)

I usually connect with Dorothy Juice via MSN and at every update, Dorothy Juice will be on his way out to club, meet some cute hunks or just lazing out some cafe along some streets (which is very popular over there).

Most of the time, DJ will show me his prized possessions or conquests. And most of the time, these are the cutest of cutest guys you will ever see (is there such a word to describe these "cuties"??) And, the large part of it, my eyes will turn a greenish ghoul watching all those pics he took of his "conquests" for this never happened when he was in KL but upon venturing to another's turf, he turned out to be so popular? Wow, perhaps as they say, the grass is always greener at the other side, holds water!

I asked DJ candidly where did he meet all those cute guys? He told me in a matter of fact, after all those smileys and what not icons on MSN, it was through the chat channel.

I did venture to the chat channel, and did click on to some "interesting" people in there, but not as much as his. His was like a list and I mean a long list of guys...all with good looks and bodies too!



Will I be in your list of conquests?


I wanted to know more, how and what methods did he charm all this "cuties"? I'm not sure if the daily "mandi bungah" will help but its worth a try! Anyhow, having said all this, I think some guys are just charming and born and blessed with it, until they are able to lure these young, unsuspecting lads into their lair of abyss.

Another thing, perhaps the guys over here are all just jaded or the good ones are really taken? I'm not sure, but what I see in the chat channels these days are a far cry from those times where conversations really meant good and witty ones, peppered with sarcasm but still able to be understood by all. Maybe, the standard has dropped like in all the things we see now?


Well,no point in crying over that, if I do get guys like him, one thing's for sure, I will not have so much time to blog. (need to build up my charisma..hehehe)


Would you like me to be on your list today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..sounds very interesting escapades eh. Well sometimes you gain some and sometimes you lose some. That's life, agree? Just make the best out of our everyday life!

coolgardy said...

Well said... LOL