Monday, April 30, 2007

SECRET ADMIRER

my secret admirer


Ever had secret admirers? Yeah, it sounds so cliche right, so so yesterday like in high school when we have this admirer or admire es? Well, I do not fall into that category of having admirers but I admire certain people whom I take a fancy to.


So this is my story...I have fallen for this admirer of mine for some time now; I'm not sick like those who will stalk, nope, there is a clear distinction line which draws who is an admirer and who is a stalker. However, I do not have a stalking feeling for this person but rather I really like to see this person and when I see to this person or talk to this person, I feel very happy inside of me. It certainly gives me a degree of joy just having that short conversation and getting to know the intimate part of this person.


Its like a process of peeling onions? You peel off one by one and by the end of it, you will get to the core of it. When you reach there, you will appreciate that person even more I reckon? Maybe yes and maybe no, but whatever it is, that is the process we all have to undergo.


So, last Saturday evening, I went out with this person. After finally months of chatting over the MSN, we decided to meet up for dinner. Initially, I was like stumped, should I accept or should I just follow up on what we have had on the MSN? I pondered that question very deeply before I finally plucked up the courage to say YES.


And, so yes it was, our little dinner date will be at the local steak house at the local mall. Scheduled at 8pm, we met up in front of the restaurant. Heart thumping, the minutes began to tick away, that person was a bit late but when the appearance was fulfilled, a certain bliss began to descend in. It was like after all those time talking, now is the time of reckoning.


The night went on like what nights should go on....and of course, there were moments of silence, but overall, I felt a deep sense of achievement.Why? 'Cause I managed to pluck my courage and meet the person I admired for some time now, not to say only in admiring but also a sense of feeling - a mutual feeling of camaraderie.




No comments: