Sunday, November 26, 2006

Funny Thing That Happened...


When you go and shower, do you also tend to clear your nostrils at the same time? I mean, its possible for some people who do it naturally after all they are cleaning their part of the body and the nostrils are also considered part of it and therefore, deserves a good clean up too.

Actually how does one clean their nostrils or nose for this matter? Do they use their fingers as how they would normally do when they presumably think they are alone and use that index or whichever fingers that are available to "dig up the gold" as they would say.

However for me, this incident happened one evening last Thursday when I was in the gym. I go to the nearest but for me, I find the FF branch in Manulife based in Damansara Heights to be my favorite haunt. Based on several reasons and one of the reasons is that I find it comfortable, so I guess that is a good reason for me to go there almost anytime I find the urge and need to do so.



After going through my regular regime, I would usually shower and head back home for dinner. As I went to my locker to take my towel and toiletries, there was this noisy sound coming from the shower stalls.

It sounded like a engine gone all wrong. The sound was getting louder by the seconds as if there was a crescendo note hitting the highest note that can found. But, it was seriously all wrong...because, the notes were irritating. It never stopped, it went on and on as if the engine caught stuck or seriously in my mind, I was thinking this guy whoever he was, had a jolly fun time doing that.

Ok, its hard to imagine how one can create such sounds, right? Try to blow your nose hard and what sound comes out? Usually for normal people, its a polite soft billowing sound, but for this unnatural guy, it was an engine. Alright, I have heard of perverts having jolly fun time doing things but this was really out of our league.

The best part of this is, it seems that this guy has a certain wave towards making all those "sneezing" sounds. There were times it was soft, then became louder and then returned to it original form, soft. Even the other gym members who were at the lockers snickered amongst themselves of this little amusement we encountered.

So, if you ever do clear your nose the next time, please remember its not your own private toilet you have there. Do it more civil like but then again, there are exhibitionist and there are exhibitionists of all kinds.

9 comments:

Derek said...

Can't really imagine what it sounds like, but at least there was some amusement at the locker room! LOL

coolgardy said...

Yeah it was, it sorta sounded like an orcherstra in full swing.. LOL

Sam said...

Very well said... LOL! =P

Mr RM said...

I like FFJH too.... it's COOL.....

coolgardy said...

Sam -- Thanks for the compliments.

Searcher -- Come one day and you will see these gym fairies in action, LOL.

Mr RM said...

Hi CoolGardy,

Actually, FFJH is my regular gym, I go there almost daily..... hee hee

Anonymous said...

So searcher, you have not seen or bumped into the gym fairies before? Am sure you would have heard their shrieking laughter

Mr RM said...

hi hi....

just to say that I AM NOT the head of gym fairies. I am NEITHER a gym fairy too....

but, i do bump into them, and they are nice people after all, u would be surprised to note that many of them have very HOT and slim bodies too

coolgardy said...

Search: Nope, don't get me wrong when I blog about the gym fairies, they are nice people no doubt and the slim bodies, well, I have a nice slim body too...LOL