Sunday, May 20, 2007

THE WHEEL OF RELATIONSHIP


Dear Blog

Oh dear, I think I'm back to that cycle again whereby what I had hoped for in my expectations is not met with what I have in mind. Oh rather, putting in plain English words, things are not falling too well for me especially in that LOVE department.

No doubts, I do get my fair share of admirers (ever since I gained more by working out) but the people whom I get are not what I have in mind. Or put it in this way, the easier it is for me to attain, I do not wish to indulge too much into it, rather, its those that allows me to taste a little of it but not fully and yet, at the very moment when I want to strike it, it slips out of my hands. Those are the challenges that I would like to conquer but to date, nope, I don't think I have that ability as yet to gain an inch of improvements on it.

It goes to show that I feel very insecure of not knowing what lies ahead that makes me write this. I am left in a situation whereby you are not sure if the other party is interested or was it all in your own mind that allowed that game to go on?
Or was it that I had too much of lofty ideas that it stayed up there and never touched base? Put it simply, I felt like a floating pancake never be able to touch my maple syrup!

My feelings at the moment, a very mixed one, one that is neither real or fake, its just surreal. I'm feeling that exact feeling which I really do not wish to undergo again, but then again, life's like that, it always hands you that wheel of fortune card. We may be ups in certain areas but in the other department, we are just hanging loose, like a hanged man. No wonder, the inability to grasp the outcome for this moment of my feeling is pretty much hanging in there and its causing me to be very very caustic! And at a loss of words too...

Darn, I hate this feeling, its almost like the "period" season is here again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it goes to show that a lot of people out there are very shallow indeed...yes u have more admirers after working out and have a great body, so do u really find someone u really like? or do they really like u for who u r or just for your body....to me, just be yourself and of course do take good care of your health and keep yourself groomed AND a very sincere heart..that's all one needs..

coolgardy said...

Slipper whore, well said, thank you for the encouraging words. By the way, its really tough job keeping my body in shape, all that pain and sweat but at the end, when you stand there looking at the results, it certainly wipes away all that pain and sweat. :)