Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Hello Cyberspace!!

Today, March 8th, 2006...created my first imprint in cyberspace to register my daily thoughts or even any thoughts that may come my way that I may want to remember them later or even to share it with my readers out there.

I'm such a greenhorn on this because I still believe in the old school of keeping a diary of thoughts but this is a bit too open, as I'm made to comprehend. However, being transparent and nothing to hide, I wish to share my joys, sorrows and even anger to all out there. Hopefully, with the coming of time, I will be able to digest the immense energies around me and by doing so, I will be able to learn from others too (if any put forth their comments).

I guess I will just leave it this way and with more inputs later, I think I will be able to share more interesting news...however do beware, I'm kinda subdued person, so if there is anything worth reporting, this would be my first avenue to do so.

Till then...shalom to all, and have good vibes always!

No comments: