Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday, March 9th, was a special day to remember a childhood friend of mine. He was like 5 years my junior and we grew up together in PJ. Despite the age gap, we connected well. He looked up to me as a big brother and during the course of growing up, a lot of things happened between us. We discovered a lot together and experience so many happy memories.

Our little relationship continued on till I was going off for my junior college posting overseas but all those times, we kept in touch very frequently and also very intimately. However, all of this changed when he got his ultimate dream i.e. studying in the US.

He went to the WMU in Michigan state and the place he was at was called Kalamazoo. A weird name I told myself but was made to understand later that this is a Red Indian name meaning...something?

During his time there, we sort of lost contact and he went his separate ways....all I can say is to date, I still remember this date being very special for me, as it was his birthday. So, my dear childhood friend, Jonathan, wherever you are, Have a splendid day as it was made for you!

Take care now for I sure miss you!

No comments: