Thursday, February 1, 2007

K 800i

Looks good - don't you agree?

Last Sunday (01-28-07), out of the blue, feeling a tad frustrated with my old Sony Ericsson, I decided to venture to Low Yatt that evening to seek a new phone. After discussing with a few of my friends, they had told me that the Sony K800i was the best buy in the market? Knowing nuts about it, I just walked to a counter, checked some prices and compared a few until I came to one that gave me a whole package of RM1698.00 inclusive of an upgrade of 1GB of memory stick and not forgetting, a free bluetooth - took it and paid it, and now feeling good with my new toy but not so nice with my pocket....aiks!


Well, I will have some fun with my cyber shot now, as I will be able to translate my thoughts into pictures, both sad, funny or just every day life dramas....


No comments: