Monday, January 8, 2007

Trip to Korea 16 Dec to 21 Dec 2006 (part one)

Happy new year everyone, it took me exactly 8 days into the new year to post my first blog for year 2007. During the period, Christmas came, New Year dawned and then, laziness began to set in. Of course, the quake off Taiwan gave a good excuse for not wanting to log into the net. Anyway, today is no exception, I need to publish my pictures here in my blog so that I may share with you guys some of my joys when I was in the land of the morning calm. No words but pictures with short description...





Incheon Airport, Seoul




Hand prints of casts from Jewel in the Palace





Entrance to Jewel of the Palace Studio





Another shot of the entrance, look so tired



Another shot of the sets






The infamous kitchen set





Shot of the kitchen utensils





Dae Jang Geum herself


A shot of one of the towns along our journey

2 comments:

Mr RM said...

is that YOU?

coolgardy said...

Yes its me la...why ah? your YOU is so so loud... makes me feel afarid.